Folsom High School Athletic Boosters
General Board Meeting
August 08, 2016
Meeting began: 6:00 PM
Location: Folsom High School
Members present: Sherri Berry, Leslie Woods, Jill Hess, Tammy Simmons, Michelle Wiese, Jenyn Warren, Lisa Finley, Dawn Gyetvai, Debra Meyers, Greg Robertson, Lourdes Moore, Janet Sutter, Mike McMurtrey, Anita Hayes
Approval of minutes:
Motion to approve Minutes, Mike McMurtrey and Dawn Gyetvai, motion carried.
- First Meeting of the 2016/2017 Fiscal Year!
- Discussed upcoming fundraisers
- Account Access and Signators (Men’s Golf & Cheer) Both are underway.
- Certification of records should be done by next meeting (please see form in email with minutes)
Athletic Director’s Report:
- Cici Robinson from El Camino is our new co-chair Athletic Director – Lisa and Cici will alternate meetings.
- Responsibilities are divided as:
|Athletic Director-Lisa Finley||Athletic Director-Cici Robinson|
|Swim and Dive||Volleyball-Girls|
|Track & Field|
- New gym will be done in Spring 2017
- Thank you to the Boosters for hosting the Coaches Meeting
- Remind Intel parents to sign up for benefits and turn in paperwork for donations
- Online Registration:
- Winter Sports Nov 6th
- Wrestling, Soccer – can this be done by Oct 1?
- Still need paper copy of alternate transportation form turned in (blue box)
- Student personal transportation needs to be filled in AHEAD of time (blue box)
- Transportation forms may be found on the confirmation screen of Online Registration
- This year will be organizing a seasonal sports meeting for the ADs and Coaches, then coaches will have break out meetings for parent/coach meetings
No treasurers report this meeting.
- Fireworks fundraiser – August meeting is when we’ll receive the checks.
- 2016/2017 Fiscal Year commenced on August 1
- Budgets due for all programs by Oct meeting
- Line up potential fundraisers (add to budgets)
- Be proactive with coaches and families
- Don’t forget to remind Intel parents to submit for Intel Volunteer program
- When emailing parents be sure to use blind cc, some parents have complained
- At Parents Meeting, ask if a parent would wish to fill a Booster Board opening
- 2016/2017 Board Openings:
- Open Rep positions for President & Treasurer
- Anita Hayes voted in as Vice-President – Mike McMurtrey, Janet Sutter – motion carried.Next Month:
- Program Budgets Due
- Collect Certification of Records from all Board Members
Booster Meeting Dates: 2016-2017 2nd Mondays of the month, 6:00
Next Meeting is Monday, September, 12 at 6:00